Sunday, January 8, 2012

So We Meet Again

Hello friends, it has been a while since I've been on the blog. I've been more reclusive than Macaulay Caulkin these days on the world wide web. It hit me the other day that some things just don't make sense. Tim Tebow. Any type of math past algebra. Why I have to take 2 theology, 2 philosophy and 2 years of development of western civilization classes at PC. One thing that really hasn't made sense to me recently is why I can't think of any good blog topics. Has life gotten this monotonous where I can't dream up something stupid enough to write a few paragraphs and get some of my facebook friends to read? I am now entering my last semester at good ol' Providence College, which means many things, mostly that I am running out of time to have a fun lifestyle involving kegs, parties, and dressing up like this with my friends with no consequences.


Instead of agonizing over getting a perfect topic, I'm just gonna start blogging about random things, bands, movies, hipsters, the Tim Tebow phenomena. It's time for me to do my part in helping smaller bands get a bit more credit than they get since everyone is brainwashed by the poppy shit that gets played on the radio these days. Seriously how many more #1 singles can Lady Gaga and Rihanna squeak in with crappy music?



Basically, starting tonight, I'll be posting music, thoughts on things. Make it short and sweet, but with more topics. It'll be more of a weekly basis instead of a monthly thing, so hopefully it works. I'm going to try to introduce people to new things, but still keep pop culture very relevant. I'm still going to talk about the next time Snooki gets punched, harshly criticize MTV for killing the music business, and make stupid lists of things that some people appreciate.


If there is anything you guys would like me to write about, tell me in the comment section of this post. I aim to please. In the meantime, I'll be doing some writing very, very soon, so check back every now and then. Finally, as always, tell all your friends so I can get rich and popular, and live a lavish lifestyle.


Forever yours,

Jimothy

No comments:

Post a Comment